This set of APIs will allow you to use your OPTPiX SpriteStudio animations in Game Maker.
Web Technology, OPTPiX and SpriteStudio are registered trademarks of WebTechnology Corp.
The Mojo Collective and its members is/are not affiliated with any of the above mentioned entities
- Load multiple animations in a animation set template
- Have many animation templates, one for each animation groups
- Easily change the animation an instance is drawing
- Easily check what animation is active
- Easily access animation properties
- Callback System for doing programer actions at specific times or for a specific animation part or when a specific image is used...
- Change the render specification such as turning the head towards the mouse, rescaling parts, adding a gun in a character's hand, changing the texture on the fly, playing a sound when the foot hits the ground
- Parts scaling, color, blend mode, rotation, etc, You can have control over every argument used for the rendering of each part via the callback function feature
- For the animation as a whole you can set the scaling, color blending, rotation, alpha in the same way as draw_sprite_ext() and you can change the pivot location