Free version for Windows Desktop
(includes 3 free GML Exports)
Download count of the latest version, not total amount
TMC Particle Lab is a Visual Particle Effect designer made for Yoyo Games GameMaker Studio.
Create advanced particle effects within minutes, using multiple Particle Systems, Emitters and Particle Types.
Crosslink the systems simply by dragging and dropping them onto each other. Tweak and twist every available Particle option with ease.
When you're happy with the effect, just hit 'Export as GML' and import it into GameMaker Studio.
Simply import it into the TMC Particle Lab Effects asset found in the Yoyo Games Marketplace to recreate your effect exactly as your built it!
- add multiple Particle Systems, Emitters and Particle Types
- link the systems by drag'n'drop
- easy resizing of emitter region
- touch friendly interface with layered menu system
- dynamic workspace : adjusts automatically to resolution on mobile, reisze window on Windows Desktop
- use your own particle images* (Windows, Android)
- delete, copy and renaming of all objects
- over 20 awesome effect templates
- Death/Step particle loop detection
- Hide/Show GUI for fullscreen preview
- Save/Load projects
- Export as GML for GameMaker Studio
- Integrated online sharing of project files and GML exports (iOS,Android)
- 30 Custom particle Sprites
*To import your own images for particles on Android, put them this folder on your SD Card: TMCParticleLab/CustomSprites/ to make them appear in the app.
The default project contains 1 Particle System, 1 Emitter and 1 Particle. Tap and hold to move them around. Single tap to open the object menu. Use the menus for detailed options. Use the Main Menu to add more objects.
Drop them on each other to link them. Dropping a Particle on another Particle sets the Death Particle.
- A Particle System can be linked to multiple emitters, but not particles
- An Emitter can be linked to only 1 Particle System and only 1 Particle
- A Particle can be linked to multiple emitters
Menu and Hide/Show GUI buttons are drag-able - tap and hold to move them around.